Weddings 101--Part 2
Megan Hiltbrand, wedding and event planner with MLH Events of Syracuse, presents a 3-part series on wedding planning and etiquette for couples, parents, bridal party members, and guests. Each session covers a particular set of topics and includes a Q&A portion for review and general chat. MLH Events is a six-time winner of the WeddingWire.com Couple's Choice Award, 2014 to 2019 and Winner of The Knot, Best of Weddings 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Wedding Attire and Aesthetics – The Design of Your Big Day
In this session, we’ll discuss all things design. Topics include finding your ideal wedding attire – bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, tuxes, parents and little ones, determining your “vibe” and the environment you want to create for your guests and how to accomplish this through the use of florals, linens, rentals, signage and lighting. We’ll discuss:
• Tips for dress shopping
• Wedding gown trends and style options
• Planning your VIP’s wardrobe
• Using adjectives to define your aesthetic
• Selecting a color palette
• Expressing that color palette cohesively without being “matchy matchy”
• Choosing florals, linens, rentals to get the most bang for your buck
• Current décor trends vs. classic design and how to choose what’s right for you
Part 2 of 3-part series on wedding planning and etiquette. Free. Registration required. Sign up for each session individually. The series runs Wednesdays, February 19, February 26, and March 4, from 6 to 7:30 PM. Space is limited.